Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I register online for the conference?
2. How do I enter the registration fee for which I qualify?
- Click on “REGISTER NOW”
- Click on “Details” under “Conference Registration”
- Next to “Registration Type,” click on drop-down menu (up/down arrows)
- Click on the category of registration for which you qualify.
3. How can I qualify for a lower registration fee?
- If you are a member of a collaborating organization, you can scroll down the page to click on your collaborating organization (or email firstname.lastname@example.org call 415.431.8143 to suggest a new organization that that we can contact about becoming subscribing organization)
- If you are under 20 or over 80, you can register for free.
- If you are a student/poet/60+, you qualify for a reduced registration.
Check out the SPECIAL PROMOTION.
4. What if I need help to register and want to talk with a person?
5. Where do I note how I heard about the conference?
Enter that information at the bottom of the Registration Form.
6. How do I note special accommodations that I need?
Enter that information on the Registration Form next to “Special Needs”
7. How can I earn CEUs?
Check the number of days for which you are applying for CEUs.
Click on the CEU link on the website, http://poeticsofaging.org/registration/ceus
8. Can I register at the door?
Yes, but discounted pre-registration is preferred to prevent long registration lines at the door.
9. What if I want to volunteer?
There are a limited number of volunteer opportunities at this point. Please contact Mary Lynne Schoenbeck: “email@example.comSchoenbeck.